Personalized Service From Your Experienced Eye Doctor
At Oronoque Eye Care Inc, clearer vision and optical health is our specialty. As your eye doctor in stratford, CT, and surrounding areas, Dr. Kurt J. Tichy has over 20 years of experience offering eye care with the latest in technology and modern procedures. Our office is staffed with friendly individuals who help to make your eye appointment as pleasant as possible. With personalized service that caters to your specific needs, we aim to be your number one choice for eye care.
Service You Can Count On
Healthy vision for all of our patients is our number one priority. At Oronoque Eye Care Inc, we offer a wide range of services to meet the needs of everyone who comes into our office. Our services include:
- Thorough eye examinations
- Eye disease treatments
- On-site lens edging
- Fitting contact lenses
- Repairing and adjusting frames
- Glaucoma detection
- More than 1000 eyeglasses
- One on one care for patients
Of course, this is not all. If there is something else you’re concerned about, or if you have any questions about our services, be sure to contact our office and let us help you see the issue more clearly. Our office is also home to an optical boutique carrying a great assortment of designer frames. Some popular brands we carry include Banana Republic, Dolce & Gabbana, Marc Jacobs, Oakley, Valentino and more.
What Sets Us Apart
When you contact Oronoque Eye Care Inc, you know you are getting top-notch service from professionals who care. Some of what sets us apart includes:
- Staff members who speak both Spanish and English
- Multiple payment types accepted including credit, debit, cash or check
- Participation in multiple insurance plans
- An online EyeGlass Guide to help you choose eyeglasses
- Modern, technologically-advanced exam equipment
- A knowledgeable doctor with over 20 years of experience
Contact Us Today
To get started with your eye exam, contact Oronoque Eye Care Inc today at (203) 377-3937. We look forward to helping you see life more clearly in and around Milford.